Friday, August 14, 2009

Thing 23: Reflection

http://northtexas23.blogspot.com/   I added a bit more to my posts...) 


nt23 says: Congratulations! You’ve made it to the end of North Texas 23: A roundup of Web 2.0 technology! You’ve worked hard to complete each of the 23 Things. For this final Thing, take a moment to think about what you’ve done. What was your favorite or least favorite Thing? What was challenging for you? What did you learn? What new technologies will you use in your library? Write a paragraph or more, reflecting upon your experiences.


Least favorite thing = Ning (I didn't feel compelled to add much, but admired TWU's site). too much to do on the podcast one (review a few, answer questions) If ya got the equipt, try it out.

Favorite thing = Image Generators - I had fun playing with a tool I didn't have to sign up for

Challenges = I enjoyed being on the leadership team but doing that and NT23 took some serious weekend time management. After a tool that isn't for you, or takes up a chunk of time like the podcast one, it's hard to jump on the bandwagon immediately (other times I didn't want to stop going through the tools). I did learn from participants who had some posts far superior to mine, so I wouldn't trade the experience.

I learned that motivation is a virtue and we all waver and excel in that regard at times :)


Technologies I would use (am using) include wikis (pbworks is for me) and maybe even playing with the image generator to spiffy up logos.


OH HAPPY DAY, I THINK I AM ACTUALLY DONE WITH NT 23 THINGS!!!!

Now to check on my peeps...then i am done. This was a fun program, thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment